Working at ReDeal: Business Development Associate
We promote a truly collaborative work environment to develop the best experience for our customers, and the best talent in our team. We encourage everyone to do their best work, and that means you won’t find endless hierarchies or approval processes here. If you want to improve, update or fix something, go for it. We strongly believe that every idea from our team, is one worth exploring.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and an inclusive culture. We hire solely on the basis of merit, qualifications and ability.
- Deliver leading service that is both professional and personable to customers
- Work closely with the marketing department to deliver on sales and strategic goals
- Establish and track weekly/monthly goals with VP of Sales & Ads
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of core services and procedures
Nice but not a necessity
- Pursuing a degree in a post-secondary institution, preferably in a related field
- Able to dedicate 15+ hours per week to the company
- Literate and knowledgeable in finance, investments, or real estate
- Bilingual in both official languages. Additional languages are an asset
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience with a proven track record
- Knowledge of online marketing, web development or other transferable skills
- Previous experience in a sales and/or customer service role and great references
- A clear, succinct and patient communicator who can build positive relationships with existing and potential clients
- An adaptable, ambitious and creative individual who can thrive in an actively changing work environment
- A personable and outgoing individual that has entrepreneurial spirit and competitive drive
- Passionate about ReDeal’s vision, and understands the importance of excellent customer service in our mission.
- Commission based pay
- Opportunities to learn and grow in an exciting start-up environment, while advancing your career
- Opportunities for movement within the company and the ability to start your own projects