Working at ReDeal: Marketing
We promote a truly collaborative work environment to develop the best experience for our customers, and the best talent in our team. We encourage everyone to do their best work, and that means you won’t find endless hierarchies or approval processes here. If you want to improve, update or fix something, go for it. We strongly believe that every idea from our team, is one worth exploring.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and an inclusive culture. We hire solely on the basis of merit, qualifications and ability.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy that will allow ReDeal to quickly gain a local and national presence.
- Work closely with the website development team to implement an online marketing strategy to maximize traffic, click-through rates and returns.
- Work with the sales team to align, develop and implement a sales plan
Nice but not a necessity
- Experience with search engine marketing in a professional environment and SEO campaigns
- Google AdWords Certified, or Google Analytics Qualified
- Experience in a external communications/public relations role
- Working towards a post-secondary degree in Marketing
- Track record of developing multi-channel marketing campaigns for businesses with a large online presence, or large public events.
- Paid per project completed
- Opportunities to learn and grow in an exciting start-up environment, while advancing your career
- Opportunities for movement within the company and the ability to start your own projects